Combitrans is fully specialized in international removals. Whether you’re moving to work in another country, returning to your home country or retiring abroad, we have got you covered, We can help you move to and from the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, or any other European destination: whether you move alone, with your family, or with your business.
In order to ensure that all your belongings reach their destination safely we make use of a trusted international network of removal companies. We will take care of everything regarding your removal: from the very beginning, until the very end.
This usually includes the following:
- Quotation (free of charge)
- Disassembling of furniture (if required)
- Packing all goods, to make sure they are ready for international transport (we can either pack all, or part of your goods, depending on your preference)
- Getting it ready for secured transport and transporting it to any place in Europe
- Having a removal team ready at the destination to take care of unloading, assembling, etc.
Full Loads 20’ 40’ or 45’ sole use shipping container
The shipping container will arrive at your residence on the final day of packing. At your residence the container will then be loaded and sealed after which it will depart for the port to be shipped onboard the next vessel departing to your delivery destination.
Delivery and unpacking
When your shipment arrives in its destination country, one of our specially selected agents will arrange the customs clearance of your goods in the harbour and subsequent delivery to your residence. A crew will arrive with your shipment for unloading and unpacking. The inventory will be checked off on delivery, your furniture placed in your new residence according to your wishes and requirements, and the waste packing materials removed.
Would you like to move overseas? We arrange weekly shipments all over the world ranging from the United States to Australia, from Dubai to Africa, or from/to any other country on the globe. Depending upon the volume of the goods that has to be moved, the shipment would take place by using one of the following methods:
- Via a sole use 20’ 40’ or 45’ shipping container.
- Via a groupage (shared container) service.
- Via an LCL (cased freight) service.
Booking your removal
Confirming your removal and packing dates as early as possible is essential to prepare everything well in advance. Especially during the very busy summer months from June to September. Complete the booking form online, once received we will confirm this to you in writing and finalise any paperwork, as well as make other arrangements such as storage.
If you do not want your goods to be shipped immediately, Combitrans Storage Solutions also offers long or short term containerised storage.
Our specially trained packing crew will export, wrap and pack your goods at your residence, using professional packing materials in order to ensure full protection during transit to your new home overseas. A detailed packing inventory will be prepared whilst packing and a copy will be left with you.
Moving to Spain
Combitrans can move your belongings from every country in the world to Spain. Because of our worldwide partnerships with other removal companies we can easily move you from your current residence all the way to the Costa del Sol or Costa Blanca in Spain, and we will cover all paperwork and customs clearance.
We have many years of experience in removals to Spain and we’ll make sure that your move will be as smooth as possible.
Free quotation request
Would you like to get a FREE quotation? One of our moving consultants can come by and perform a non-binding pre-move survey. During this survey, he will :
1. Assess which household goods will be moved and which are to stay to calculate the size of the move.
2. Enquire whether you will be packing your goods or if the Combitrans team will take care of this.
3. Check the access to your home.
4. Assess which furniture will need to be disassembled / re-assembled.
5. Discuss any other special handling which may be required.
Fill in your details to request a non-binding visit!